Europa-List: Battery position

Subject: Europa-List: Battery position
From: Peter Field <peter.field@hgfield.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:13:54

We have also yet to decide where to put the battery. One of our
considerations has been that it will be easier to fit an external power
point behind the cockpit which would limit the battery position to a similar
place.

The question to all those who are flying is how often have you arrived to
fly your aircraft to find the battery is flat?
Is an external power source point worth having?
It certainly has been in the past with our Piper Archer, when we have
managed to drain the power from reluctant starts!

Peter Field
Kit 566