RE: Europa-List: expansion tank

Subject: RE: Europa-List: expansion tank
From: Carpenter Matt <mcarpenter@concordefs.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:51:51

It will suck the antifreeze back.  About 6 months ago, I had a overheating
problem one hot day when flying.  It
pushed all the fluid it could into the overflow box. Luckily I was landing
in 3 minutes..  after I shutdown the engine I pulled the top off.. and
watched the overflow box begin to drain back into the engine.  I was
surprised that this would
happen.

Matt Carpenter
A138