Re: Europa-List: Battery position

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery position
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:01:18

Peter, For me the answer is never in 2 1/2 yrs. The gas recombinant battery
has not only an incredible torquing power but also an amazing capacity to
retain charge. I fitted a connector for recharging the battery, that is
accessible through the oil access flap, but I haven't had to use that
either. Some of the secret of course relates to the fact that flying the
Europa is so pleasurable that since it first flew,  I have done four or five
times more hours annually than I ever did before!
Regards, David