Re: Europa-List: Honey, I Shrank the Perspex!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Honey, I Shrank the Perspex!
From: Fred Fillinger <n3eu@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:36:34

> Yeah, Mebbe, Fred,
>         Am about to start shaving them to fit. What do you suggest I
do?
> Should I allow exact fit and hope they don't buckle 'til they
shrink? MIne
> were issued in 1979 - praps they've already done that?
> Cheers, Ferg

I guess if no similar anecdotes follow, just forge onward, Ferg.  Mine
may be the odd, unexplainable case.  I thought I briefly saw Rod
Serling of the "Twilight Zone" peering into my shop the other day,
though. Couldn't have been my new neighbor -- he didn't have one,
big-ass chainsaw!

Reg,
Fred  F.