RE: Europa-List: Honey, I Shrank the Perspex!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Honey, I Shrank the Perspex!
From: astills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:40:01

Fred,
I too am just on the glass for the doors and the front. The person I bought
my kit from had adjusted the size some and as a result it was under in some
areas and over in others. It mostly fit fairly good. I the corners I filled
in with a little redux and will cover over with filler. On thing to think
about now before you install the panels is the depth of the glass after you
get the redux in. I did not take that into account and will have to do some
careful filing and sanding around the edges where it sits "proud". I was a
problem on the outside handle also, had to bend the handle out a little on
both ends to keep from scratching the glass.
Al Stills
A095