Re: Europa-List: Battery Compartment in Rear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery Compartment in Rear
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:10:49

Bob, A small Gas recombinant battery (17amphrs) fits beautifully against the
firewall above pax feet with minimal construction needed to restrain
adequately. I fitted mine there, prepared to relocate to underside of
baggage bay if C of G eventually required it, but pleased to say it didn't,
in spite of 914 & Kremen wobbly prop hanging on front end. Regards, David,
G-XSDJ-