RE: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M. PHONES

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M. PHONES
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:16:03

Better silicon than "chips"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Davey

--> <EuropaFlyer_3@msn.com>

'so for next years event I will be offering " flying girlfriends"
complete with tri band accessories'

Do they both come with silicon in them?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms