RE: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M. PHONES

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M. PHONES
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:55:32

Hi Bryan
Sorry to hear about your mobile phone problems, if you had told me then
I would have let you use mine. The reason for yours not working is that
the I.O.M. is a different country and has its own phone network.
Although the network is owned by BT they (BT) decree that its completely
separate so no connectivity between the two systems. I have the same
problem when in U.K.
Anyway next time let me know and you can make a call on mine.  Alan