Re: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M. PHONES

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M. PHONES
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 05:13:50

Hi Alan

Twas nice meeting you at the Isle Of Man. What an unexpected delight the air
display was. I did enjoy it.

For future visitors though I would add just one word of advice. Do not
promise to phone you loved ones to re-assure them that you have safely
transited 60 miles of the Irish Sea. The Rulers of the isle have decreed
that visiting mobiles shall not operate from the island, nor shall they
offer any other means of communication from an airfield.We were advised that
there is a local connection charge for the mobile service.
Caused some unnecessary worries.

All the best.   Bryan