Re: Europa-List: Subcontractor List.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Subcontractor List.
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:30:48

I wrote to the administrators on Monday making exactly this point. Everyone
else at EMIL can be replaced. Andy and Neville are the technical heart of
the company and of the Europa product.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, High Cross
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)