RE: Europa-List: Subcontractor List.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Subcontractor List.
From: nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:00:23

Considering Neville is now an ex employee of EMIL I think his offer to continue
to give us all the benefit of his knowledge and experience is to be applauded.
Some of us may have lost money through the fall of the company but Neville
and Andy have been made redundant and still make it their business to provide
a support service unpaid. Obviously this cannot go on indefinitely and I
hope that anyone taking over the company realises that they represent the
technical brains of the operation and include them in their future plans.
Their attitude and integrity in these difficult times is to be admired and
it is no wonder that they were both made honourary members of the Europa
Club at the AGM.

Nigel Charles

Get Tiscali Broadband From 15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband