Europa-List: Subcontractor List.

Subject: Europa-List: Subcontractor List.
From: NevEyre@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:49:12

Hi All,
Before anyone gets too carried away re future supply of parts, can I let it
be known there are at least three seperate parties actively in talks with the
reciever, all with the intention of keeping Europa alive.
If anyone out there jumps the gun, it could screw up the whole thing, [ and I
expect that the individual responsable, may not be ''flavour of the month''
with the new owner either ?]
Also, on a different tack, I am still takeing Tech' Questions on my old shop
phone number , until BT turn it off !   [ no charge on incoming calls ?] so
feel free to ring if you are really stuck.
I feel I owe it to you guys [ and gals] out there.The line has a divert on
it, so excuse any unusual background noises [ it will be the beach next week,
model planes the next !]...my email is better for me, I can choose my time to
answer.
Get busy finnishing where you can, give everyone a couple of weeks breathing
space.... companies producing aeroplanes far, far worse than the Europa have
bounced back ?
Cheers,
Nev.
P.S. Neil France wins my vote so far for the best caption !  I have another
one myself, but I fear there would be too many ***** ******* *****  words in it

?