RE: Europa-List: Retail source for KILOVAC CAP200 low holdin batterycont

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Retail source for KILOVAC CAP200 low holdin batterycontactor
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:33:04

Guys and Gals,

Just an observation that's been puzzling me overnight... Why do we all think
Paul is lucky? He got hit by lightning - which must surely count as
seriously unlucky! I accept that he could easily have been even less lucky
still!

But we always think this, don't we???? Human nature is a strange thing.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms