Europa-List: Fly - In Gloucester Sunday

Subject: Europa-List: Fly - In Gloucester Sunday
From: ownereuropalistserver@matronics.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:31:55

Hi All
just to let you know ther is a fly-in at Gloucester/Staverton airport this

Sunday

Its being hosted at Cotswold Aero Club and Local strut of the PFA
all welcome I think we call it people meet Pilots There is no charge but try our
raffels and

PFA aircraft landing fee is 10.oo  and Gloucester have now made this charge for
all PFA aircraft for the foreseable future

So whats on this weekend ???? U might ask

BBQ   so bring some pocket money  Tina's bbq chilli sauce is almot a legend !!

Police avaition have given us a chopper with the covers off

RGV maintanaince   have the Garmin stand including the new 296 to play with and
the new ( 96c ) well I think that is what it's called! smaller than the new
296 [ see it here first !!!!! ]
RGV are also giving away an electric scooter  as a prize check out broken
aircraft
and write down the faults
Also try an alectric scooter !!

Excutive Jets  have a  Citation Jet to look at and   could get to see inside.
Also
G-TOGO an RV  that is stunning !! Well I think so

WestFlight will be there a company who offer commercial training to Pilots with
some Students

Ultimate High   should call in  with 2 extra aircraft   you could try our club
raffel  which will be sending somebody to have a day out with Ultimate high for
lessons in aerobatics and  dog fighting !

 invited aircraft to look at

Stearman
Acro dyn air Bambi
A brace of Long ez  bill Allens possibly one of the best in the world !!
Pitts Special
Brand new robins
Brussard   Autogiro
Police Chopper
Excutive Jet
Robins
cub
bulldog
RV'S
Glass Air
 + other interesting aircraft should arrive throught SUNDAY

MY slightly broken Europa will hiding in the back of the hangar ! Hurry up Nev
! I need you !!!

I you want to know more or need Help   speak to Tina Mathews at Cotswold Aero
Club
01242 713924

 Thanks 4 reading and come if u can by car or plane bike or foot

                                                               Nigel Henry