Europa-List: Done yet?, priming

Subject: Europa-List: Done yet?, priming
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:44:33

I've basically finished everything in the builders manual and firewall  forward
book but it still seems like I have another year of work left.  At this point
I'm mopping superfill on the fuselage to catch the imperfections, dings, and
ripples.  My wings and flight control surfaces have been done for years  and
have
been primed with UV smooth prime. I have caught some issues with paint problems
concerning this manufacturer though specifically haven't heard problems
with the primer.  It fills in real nice and sands good.  Though if there is
anyone
with some bad history  to relate I don't want to commit to doing the fuselage
with it .  Better to regroup before the whole job is done.  Lets have some
input.

Thanks,

Steve
A143,  Mesa, AZ