Europa-List: Rant

Subject: Europa-List: Rant
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:13:12

OK, I stand corrected. My recent experiences of the US and Sales Tax are in
Delaware where there are NO sales taxes anyway ! A good place to buy stuff !

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, High Cross
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)