Re: Europa-List: Impact of MUW in cruise speeds

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Impact of MUW in cruise speeds
From: Chris Beck <n9zes@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:37:33

Hi, Paul.  I've got a great way to test this - I'll sit in the right
seat and act as ballast....  :-))  I can even read the instruments and
log data as a side benefit!

Congrats on getting her flying!  I think Nathan is ready to help us
finish our Europa now.  We have him trained to wave at planes flying
overhead, and he reads AOPA Pilot and Sport Aviation before bed.  Well,
*reading* as far as a 19 month old can read, that is.

Best!

Chris

<paul.mcallister@qia.net>

> Hi All,
>
> I was just curious as to folks experience on the change in cruise
sped (if any) of adding a passenger.