RE: Europa-List: microair 760 query

Subject: RE: Europa-List: microair 760 query
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:08:21

Steve wrote:
has anybody used the built in intercom available on the microair 760 ,
or do
you opt for an external intercom ? it seems there is no separate /
independant volume control
 for intercom / radio . any feedback appreciated .
 cheers  steve # 573

and
Richard wrote:
I am using the built in intercom on my Microair but it does seem to
generate a good deal of background noise whilst it is switched on and it
is a bit inconvenient switching it on and off every time you need to
talk to ATC.  I am thinking of buying a voice activated intercom to make
things a bit more peaceful. The volume control on my headsets seems to
adjust the intercom volume OK.

Gentlemen,

I understand the XCOM intercom may be the answer to your problems with
the microair.  I will pass on your postings to a person who will be able
to give you very reliable advice in this regard.  In the meantime, you
may like to check out the following link to the XCOM intercom.
http://www.mcp.com.au/xcom760/intercom/intercom.html

and no, I'm not on any commission.

Regards
Kingsley Hurst