Re: Europa-List: microair 760 query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: microair 760 query
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:41:57

All,

Further to my posting a few hours ago, I have already received a reply from
Michael Coates (XCOM).

If you read everything below, I think there should be enough to allow you to
form your own conclusions.  Everything below Michael's reply is what I sent
to Michael.

See what you think !  I know for sure I am going to wait for the XCOM 760.

Regards
Kingsley Hurst
Mono Classic 281 in Oz