Europa-List: Thanks for the Tour de France

Subject: Europa-List: Thanks for the Tour de France
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:48:40

Those of us lucky enough to be on David Joyce's Gourmet Tour de France this week
had a truly great trip. This was due mainly to David's immense hard work before
the trip, and his undoubted skills on the phone speaking French impressively.

Despite the French prevalence to being closed and full, together with the odd
music
festival, we never went without accommodation, or a good evening meal.

Thanks David!

I trust we are all home safely now.   Bryan