RE: Europa-List: microair 760 query,

Subject: RE: Europa-List: microair 760 query,
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:06:02

Hold the phone folks on the Microair and the Xcom.  I have two microairs
and an Xcom intercom.  I also paid them $100USDs for a harness to tie
the works together.  The harness had a zillion errors that took me a
looong time to find them all.  When corrected, it still didn't
work.......  I began a loooong process of trying to get Xcom to remedy
things to no avail.  I was about to s-can the works when they finally
started responding.  They sent me another intercom which didn't work
either, interestingly in a different way!  They now sound more
interested in making things right.  Both intercoms and the harness are
back in Oz and I am breathing hard waiting to see what happens.  Sooo,
hold the phone!  I'll report what happens.
Tom (Oh yes, I know of another builder who has been waiting a looooong
time for delivery of his paid for Xcom vhf 760.)