Europa-List: Aerobatic manevers signoff

Subject: Europa-List: Aerobatic manevers signoff
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:42:38

Paul,

The language should already be specified in the operating limitations.  The FAA
initially provided me limitations that did not reference aerobatic maneuvers
so I inquired.  The FAA inspector didn't realize the Europa was rated for mild
aerobatic maneuvers and she therefore had to re-issue new operating limitations
with the requisite language for aerobatics for the airframe log book
endorsement.

Erich Trombley
N28ET

Hi all,

I am getting close to signing off N378PJ.  I was wondering if anyone happened
know the exact phrases to use for the test stage sign off and the wording
required
for the aerobatic maneuvers signoff.

Thanks,  Paul