Re: Europa-List: The Europa organisation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Europa organisation
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:45:46

Hello All,

  Some of you may be interested in the Europa Club's position with regard to the
recently raised issues about delays receiving goods and communication with the
Factory in the UK. Just to remind you, the Club is totally independant of any
commercial venture, and was originally setup to offer support and social events
for those building/operating and with any interest in Europas worldwide.

  The Europa Club Committee is aware of the problems some Members have raised
with
us and held a special committee meeting at the end of May. The meeting reviewed
the information we have, the complaints received and discussed what, if
anything, the Club could do.

  To help its Members we would like to hear of any problems Europa owners are
encountering
in obtaining kits and parts from EMIL. I do understand if people are
unwilling to pass on this information, but if you wish to, please respond direct
to ( DaveBuzz@aol.com ), not through the forum, and give details of what
you are waiting for, how long you have been waiting and whether you have already
paid for the items.  For any issues raised, hopefully we can then identify
the most significant problems Europa need to address. The Club can offer no more
than to facilitate raising issues with Europa Management International Ltd
on behalf of its Members.

  As many of you will be aware the Club AGM will take place on saturday July
10th
at the PFA Rally, Kemble, UK.
 Both old and new members will be most welcome.

  Following the AGM all Members will be informed of the outcome in due course
via
the Europa Flyer, the quarterly club magazine.

All the best,
David Bosomworth
Europa Club Chairman
kit67
G-BXUM
Flying.

PS. Some of you may like to re-check Rowland Carson's posting of 21 May
regarding
Club membership status:
http://131.238.38.204/~sarangan/mharc/html//europa-list/2004-05/msg00284.html