Re: Europa-List: The Europa organisation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Europa organisation
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:46:19

Hi all,

I am a bit of a "list lurker" these days, however this email chain did
generate some concern.  Like Peter I also had some very candid conversations
with Keith.  My area of expertise is integrated software systems for
manufacturing and supply chain.  During our conversations Keith acknowledged
that his current processes and systems were designed for a company handling
a fraction of the transactional volume it is trying to execute today.

I do know from my conversations that Keith is actively addressing the supply
chain and internal systems / process issues at Europa.  While I can't
predict the timing or outcome of these changes I am confident that the
intent is there and that they are directionally correct.

Just my two cents worth.

Paul