Europa-List: just three thoughts

Subject: Europa-List: just three thoughts
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 03:05:05

Hi All Europa World!

1) my third princess was born few hours ago

2) I am happy for those lucky builders

-Tim Ward (he has produced also my boots!)
- Paul McAllister (thanks for many good advices!)
- Dirk Van Oyen (who visited me couple of
years ago and remember well his mc with
brilliant constant speed/power adjustment!)

and hope them all safe and satisfying flying.

3) my wings are IN and both were easily 2,5 degrees AoA
(measured by root, tips are so far unknown,
will calibrate later!)

If you like look my project, please try
http://www.rwm.fi/t_u_o_t_t_e_e_t_photogallery/muut_toiminnot_links/10362-007997.jpeg

Hoping you all,  all the best,