Europa-List: The Europa organisation

Subject: Europa-List: The Europa organisation
From: Peter Field <peter.field@hgfield.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:56:00

I have read with concern the comments surrounding Europa, its management and
continuing existence. I have also experienced some problems with some staff
and lack of supply of goods that have been paid for.
As an accountant I have tried to carry out research on the company's
financial activities eventually leading me to have candid discussions with
Keith Wilson directly in an attempt to possibly offer my professional
assistance to ensure all things remain well with the company, its product
and future existence.

Following those discussions I am convinced that there will be some changes
made by Keith to make big improvements to the way things happen at the
moment. However, he will need some time to make those changes. I think it
will be in all our interests not to make waves and be patient for a little
while longer. I firmly believe that the company will deliver and if you have
parted with cash for Europa products I believe you will (subject to supply)
receive them.

Obviously I cannot give any guarantees personally, but I am happy with
Keith's proposals and it takes a lot to make an accountant happy (building a
europa helps!)

Peter Field
Kit number 566
www.gchox.co.uk