Re: Europa-List: Tailplane pip pin cover tape

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane pip pin cover tape
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:24:29

Eddie, White electrical tape is fine for wing roots, but I find a sheet of
the material that sign makers use to make signs for lorries (or go fast
stripes for Europas), allows you to cut out circular patches of ideal size
for all the pip pin and other holes. My local firm gave me an offcut piece
which promises to last me for several more years.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ