RE: Europa-List: Tailplane pip pin cover tape

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane pip pin cover tape
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:39:55

The stuff RD sells, at least that which they sold me a few weeks ago, is
just white electrical tape.  RD sell wider tape, about 1 inch, and I
have not seen that in Focus.  However, the ordinary electrical tape does
fine to seal the wing root, hold on the trim tabs and all those other
jobs that have somehow never become permanent fixtures.

Pete