Europa-List: Mono Wheel Flight Instructor Needed

Subject: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Flight Instructor Needed
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:13:27

For those East of the Mississippi and West of the Atlantic

I have been pricing insurance from Falcon/EAA ( the price is unbelievably
high) and have been told that I must have (since I don't have any tail wheel
time, but 10,000 other flight hours) the following.  10 hrs of tail wheel
time in a non-Europa aircraft with instructor and that I also need an
additional 15 hours in a Europa Mono Wheel with a CFI that is "Mono Wheel
Certified" and approved by the insurance company.   So my request, since I
live in the Atlanta area, I need to get 25 hours in the near future so I can
fly my soon to be acquired mono wheel.  So if anyone knows of such a person
or persons who can assist in my quest I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Steve Crimm