Re: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Flight Instructor Needed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Flight Instructor Needed
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:26:15

Steve,
        You might try and contact my IP who checked me out.  His name is
Lee Omernik.  He did my first flight and is a top notch IP.    His phone
no. is 813-681-3907.   He is listed on my insurance as a second pilot.
With the a/c in your possession and Lee as your second pilot / check
pilot, you could get it put to bed in a week down here.  Possibly solves
that problem!

Jim

<steve.crimm@stephenscott.com> writes:
> <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
>
> For those East of the Mississippi and West of the Atlantic
>

> I have been pricing insurance from Falcon/EAA ( the price is
> unbelievably
> high) and have been told that I must have (since I don't have any
> tail wheel
> time, but 10,000 other flight hours) the following.  10 hrs of tail
> wheel
> time in a non-Europa aircraft with instructor and that I also need
> an
> additional 15 hours in a Europa Mono Wheel with a CFI that is "Mono
> Wheel
> Certified" and approved by the insurance company.   So my request,
> since I
> live in the Atlanta area, I need to get 25 hours in the near future
> so I can
> fly my soon to be acquired mono wheel.  So if anyone knows of such a
> person
> or persons who can assist in my quest I would greatly appreciate the
> help.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Steve Crimm

=