RE: Europa-List: Subaru engines

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Subaru engines
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:56:01

Glen Crowder wrote :-
> Since installing this engine about a year ago the
> biggest problem I have had is finding an appropriate propeller to
> match the
> higher engine performance.

Tom wrote :-
Why not use the expensive but popular airmaster constant speed?

My 2c worth :-
While I wont ever have this problem, if I did, I would be looking very
hard at a Rospeller Prop from Germany.
Barry Wrenford from Jindabyne in the Snowy Mountains of Australia had
the very same problem.  See his solution at >>
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?set_albumName=FlyingEuropas&id=Ba
rry_Wrenfords_Europa&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_pho
to.php

You can also read Barry's article about propellers at >>
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/Mods/rospeller.htm

Regards
Kingsley in Oz