RE: Europa-List: Subaru engines

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Subaru engines
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:50:14

Phil,

There are certainly a few Subaru-powered Europas still flying, and some
under construction.

Names that come immediately to mind are Simon Collins, Mark Jackson, Bill
Wynne, but I'm sure there are others too.

Kind regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms