Europa-List: brakes and stuff

Subject: Europa-List: brakes and stuff
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:49:08

Trying to cram everything into the tunnel including the main wheel and
brake cylinder. Firstly the suggested route for the brake line - (along
the top of the S/A forward of LGO8 and then top of the tunnel near
throttle cables) - seems way too far for the brake line I have. Second I
seem to remember a factory 'Tech talk' in relation to the brake caliper,
but can't lay my hands on it can anyone remember which issue.

Can anyone shed any light on this mystery.

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY
 Engine off again now to sort out firewall