Re: Europa-List: US Europa Insurance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: US Europa Insurance
From: Leo J. Corbalis <leocorbalis@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:24:29

> What is covered by "hull not in motion" coverage? It can't hurt itself
> sitting still. It can't be stolen from my shop. Is it covered when I
transport it to
> and from the airport?

I crashed on the way to the airport, the trailer hitch came loose and a lamp
post left a huge dent in the left wingroot of my 601 HDS. In addition the
rear fuselage was bent (taildragger) and had to be replaced from the back of
the baggage compartment to the tail.
I finished flying off my 40 hours on Tuesday. On Saterday night a drunk
driver,running from the cops rammed my plane and 4 others.
The insurance co paid for both. Thank Heaven!!!

Leo Corbalis