Re: Europa-List: US Europa Insurance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: US Europa Insurance
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:37:58

Don

I got "building" insurance while the kit was being assembled. When I went to
fly, I got liability insurance for 1M and no hull.  They required 10 hours
duel in type before I would be covered.  Premium  $775 mono or trigear.
 the underwriter is Global. Worked through Falcon (EAA)
Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555