Re: Europa-List: US Europa Insurance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: US Europa Insurance
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:47:11

What is covered by "hull not in motion" coverage? It can't hurt itself
sitting still. It can't be stolen from my shop. Is it covered when I transport
it to
and from the airport?
I hear you when it comes to the insurance companies making us pay for their
inability to watch their investments in the stock market. As the old saying
goes, "There should be a law against that".

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
CM & rudder pedals with cables installed. Tailwheel complete. Wing pins and
tie bar installed. Working on baggage bay. Conventional gear being assembled
now.
Waiting fourteen weeks now for Mod 68 Flap Actuator to ship.