RE: Europa-List: First few hours N378PJ

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First few hours N378PJ
From: David Legge dlegge <dlegge@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 06:35:15

In my opinion, 72 DPI is an ideal resolution for on-screen viewing. Most
monitors will display that resolution well. The resolution will control the
size of the file. The viewer can then decide on what they want to view at a
higher resolution. I would suggest that the link to the high resolution
image be direct to the image and not to another HTML page with the image
imbedded. The reason is, an individual with a slow link or those who are so
far from you that the overhead of the connection slows the load, can right
click on the image and directly save it off. This allows someone to queue up
a couple of images and go off and do something else.

David Legge

Flaps, Rudder, Ailerons complete.