Re: Europa-List: First few hours N378PJ

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First few hours N378PJ
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:35:36

Paul,

Thanks for the brief write-up on your flying experience so far.

http://europa363.versadev.com/ ) .
 > Are folks interested in me writing up my test flying ?, and possibly
a trip diary?
 > I be interested in some feed back on this.

If it isn't too much bother, I'd like very much to hear about your test
period plans and flying.  The trip diary would be nice as well.  These
things serve us folks without the resources of our own web site as a
great source of motivation and inspiration.  I spend a couple evenings
a week checking out other folks building and operating sites.  Yours is
at the top of my Europa Builders Bookmarks.

BTW - Thanks to Steve "El Roto" for reinstating your site.  And I
wonder about Steve Dunsmuir and N59XS who hasn't updated since November
2003?

I have thought about trying to post my builders diary out there
somewhere, but it is HUGE.  Y2002 is 29MB, Y2003 is 108MB, Q1-Y2004 is
143MB and Q2-Y2004 is 118MB.  If anyone out there has any
ideas/suggestions, I'd be happy to discuss them.

Good building and fantastic flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
(65%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on. Working in - 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical, 29
Main Gear & 34 Door Latches.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123