Re: Europa-List: First few hours N378PJ

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First few hours N378PJ
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:31:53

Maybe it helps to point out again that i am willing to post any (Europa)
builders logs, sites, pictures or whatever related on forum.okhuijsen.org.
or if an own domain name is available, offer server space. I have not
found anything yet which would be too big. There are over 2500 pictures
now in the gallery, and the more the better. Any questions contact Steve
or me off-list.

> I have thought about trying to post my builders diary out there
> somewhere, but it is HUGE.  Y2002 is 29MB, Y2003 is 108MB, Q1-Y2004 is
> 143MB and Q2-Y2004 is 118MB.  If anyone out there has any
> ideas/suggestions, I'd be happy to discuss them.

Jos Okhuijsen kit #600, working on wings wings
josok@ukolo.fi
+358 44 5007853
Ukonjrventie 141
99801 Ivalo