Re: Europa-List: Fuel flow computer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel flow computer
From: Carl & Dot <carlp@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:34:19

There may have been a batch of "slotted" restrictors but I have never seen
one. I have seen several ones with the normal circular hole. The one
currently available from RS would seem to be the normal variety according to
the spec sheet (ie: hole as opposed to slot).

My present sender is definitely an RS one - no slot, just a small circular
hole (I remember removing the RS label)

The restrictor in any event is a plug that can be removed so if you have one
with a slot, take it out and drill the slot out with a 1.5 or 2mm drill.

If you do this you will need to recallibrate the unit but its dead easy to
do. If you have lost the instructions, email me and I will send a photocopy
of mine.

Carl