Re: Europa-List: Europa 912 : Lowish in-flight oil pressure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa 912 : Lowish in-flight oil pressure
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:44:28

>>Although it increases the number of pipe connections <<

I find it more worrying that a large vibrating mass (i.e. the sender) is
attached to the engine by a spindly, stress-concentrated 1/8 NPT male
thread. However, there are no documented failures that I know of, so perhaps
I shouldn't worry.

My sender costs USD17 from 'Spruce. So who cares if it fails!
It's remotely mounted.

Duncan McF