Re: Europa-List: Need some cockpit module help

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Need some cockpit module help
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:14:22

Just slightly above the tunnel is about right!  your centre bulkhead needs
to have a 3/4 inch clearance above the  pitch push rod.,
On mine the I cut It down to 1/2 inch above the tunnel, then set up the
height for the centre bulkhead above the pushrod
Ivor Phillips
XS486 London UK
CM Installed, rudder cables complete,
trial fit top and wings,Undercarriage fitted,playing with tie bar