RE: Europa-List: Need some cockpit module help

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Need some cockpit module help
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:02:31

In newsletter 30 they say to trim level with the tunnel. I trimmed 1/4"
higher and put a couple layers of bid to finish the joint that is otherwise
well bonded with redux. The higher you trim the module above the tunnel the
more you reduce the baggage volume.

Kevin, A211 mono 914, priming flaps and ailerons with smoothprime.