Re: Europa-List: To all the wives...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: To all the wives...
From: Bill and Sue <billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:48:39

Robin & Rowland,

I think there must be more than a few female Europa builders/pilots -
Sue, for one, is a builder and is a wizz with layups- I just get to
help- and I don't get to hog the P1 seat when we are out flying  either.

What about Vanessa Sumerhill building in Cambridge -although I think
Keith is allowed to help too-  (Hi keith!  ;-) ) and Bill & Sue Sisley
already flying in New Zealand?
Over here, Sue is quite rightly irritated when paperwork (from the PFA
for instance) just lists one name as the builder-and leaves her out of
it- could this be the reason why female builders appear to be a bit
rare.?

Bill and Sue

465 Trigear -next step the undercarriage!