Europa-List: To all the wives...

Subject: Europa-List: To all the wives...
From: Rob <rob@evergreensecurity.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:57:37

To all the wives..

Okay I need to introduce myself My name is Robin wife of the newest europa
owner. I told my husband Rob that he couldn't buy a rotorway so we have
decided on a Europa Tri-gear.  So please tell me when the glassy eyed glazed
over look goes away..Ha ha just kidding  I am very excited to be involved
with Robs dream.  I guess I need to learn how to build a website..  So see
you all in the air.. in a couple years..

P.S.  How many of you wives have your pilots license  and do your husbands
let you fly????

Talk to you all soon.

Robin

The number 1 sander in the henderson garage (oops  I mean HANGER)

bye