Re: Europa-List: To all the wives...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: To all the wives...
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:48:57

>How many of you wives have your pilots license  and do your husbands
>let you fly????

Robin - I'm not sure if either of them are on the e-mail list at
present (and maybe they're too modest to shout about it anyway) but
there are at least 2 female Europa builders: Liz Utzig Wallace in USA
and Edith Dolder (now flying) in Switzerland. I understand that Liz's
husband has to put up with her bringing aeroplane parts (a fuselage,
f'rinstance) into the living room ...

regards

Rowland