RE: Europa-List: To all the wives...

Subject: RE: Europa-List: To all the wives...
From: David Legge dlegge <dlegge@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:40:48

Bob,

My wife is like yours. Yearly we take a trip to Reno. I suggested that when
our kit was flying we could use it to make that trip. Hoping that proving
the usefulness of such a machine will justify in her eyes the effort to
build it. Her reply was Then you can leave three hours after I leave in the
car. Sigh.

At least I have her 100% support for my project. Just so long as I keep the
life insurance paid up.

David Legge
Sagus, Ca
Europa Tri-Gear Month 4.