Re: Europa-List: To all the wives...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: To all the wives...
From: James Puglise <jimpuglise@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:04:09

Robin-

I was going to pass your e-mail over to my wife, Lynne, but if she ever was
asked if I "let" her fly, she would go into orbit.  There are a number of
things I don't "let" her do, but she does them in spite of it, including
building the plane.  Kidding aside, you'll find a number of wives involved,
some of them pilots and builders.

Jim Puglise, FL