Europa-List: Europa VHF Aerial Quality

Subject: Europa-List: Europa VHF Aerial Quality
From: tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:11:30

Gidday,
I have the VHF aerial kit from Europa, and am wondering what others experience

with this has been. I suppose I am attemptting to evaluate, after purchase,
which

is a bit of a dumb way to go. I am wondering whether to get a Bob Archer one
instead, and before my top is on, attach it to the inside of the fuse. Any
assistance greatly appreciated. I think if the Europa one is OK I will be
running
it
up the back of the sternpost.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia
Classic Taildragger (possibly convertible)
Wings, Ailerons, Flaps complete and connected
Fin, Rudder, Stabs, Tabs complete and sitting on torque tube.
Mass balance setup complete.
Doing access holes in floor of boat at the moment, one big one..in the
middle......6" in diameter and two handed gynaecology possible.
Engine 912S, not yet purchased.