Europa-List: Female Rudder......No Horns

Subject: Europa-List: Female Rudder......No Horns
From: tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:14:30

Gidday,
Also I am wondering about a post on a dedicated site regarding a rudder
actuating

mod that does without the "Christmas tree"........the way it was described. I
can

only imagine it is another way to actuate the rudder without horns. Doesn't
sound

like it would have the best mechanical advantage, but I am wondering if anyone

knows anything about such a method?
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia
Classic Taildragger (possibly convertible)
Wings, Ailerons, Flaps complete and connected
Fin, Rudder, Stabs, Tabs complete and sitting on torque tube.
Mass balance setup complete.
Doing access holes in floor of boat at the moment, one big one..in the
middle......6" in diameter and two handed gynaecology possible.
Engine 912S, not yet purchased.